A tour of the main floor

We are asked by many if The Gilded Willow is a consignment store. The answer is yes…and no. Approximately 40% of our inventory is supplied by local artisans, crafters, artists, and collectors. These talented people are our vendors. The remaining 60% of inventory is store-owned and is made up of vintage, antique, refurbished and new retail items.

Our motto at The Gilded Willow is “Bringing the past to the present.” We strive to maintain a selection of products that will please anyone who walks through the doors. We have a wide variety of products to suit most needs, from small gifts to complete home decor.

If you haven’t had a chance to visit our store, please drop in. We have 2 floors of great merchandise to enjoy. This video (Sorry a little shaky) is a quick run through of the main floor. There is a video of the downstairs in a previous post.

Merchandise changes regularly, so if you’re looking for something specific, let us know or keep checking back.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s